Thursday, April 19, 2007

pointless (ie this writing)

dang ok again its been way to long but now im really going to start writing more often cuase it will be more fun for me that way

today was the last official class of World Civ.2 and you know that there is a God on earth cause if not this day would have never come around thats for sure. Only one more test for the class and its over with, i didnt know i would be so happy to get out of a class.

Why is life so hard? (this is my topic for now)

Now for being in Bible college for a year some things in my life have really changed, my money has been well spent on some classes, and not so good on others. Coming to this college you see everyone in such happy good places in their lives, like this is heaven to some. And i guess it can be for some, but for me I feel alone here. It could be cause I dont have a lot of frineds, but maybe its cause i dont got the balls to go out and find them.

I have relized that being away from someone who you care for so much is hard too. I didnt even think i would be in a relationship going into college, i have always thought that i would be alone the rest of my life, even though i didnt ever want that, and then i found her, and shes amazing. Its just hard being away, and when things are rough, it feels like i have lost part of me. I wish i had a magic snap to make everything better, but i dont.

Some days i feel like the most slow person on campus, Bible wise and knowledge wise. I feel like i dont know crap, and maybe its cause im not hooked up with a church and get to be around kids which i dearly love to do, and its time for me to get back into it.

All i konw that even though my times are hard, God is still there for me, and always has been. When i got crap on my plate, I give it to Him, and it really helps. Its amazing to have a growing relationship with Him. at least i know where ever i am either spiritualy or emotioinaly he is always there for me. Thanks GOD!


well that was me ranting.

No comments: